Do it online
A to Z | Login | Register | Forgot password? | Data Protection
This application form is for children who currently have an Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP) issued by Surrey County Council. If your child does not have an EHCP, or is currently under assessment, please apply for a school place. If your child is Year 2 with an EHCP and is attending a primary school, you do not need to complete this form. If you are Year 11 with an EHCP and are moving on to college, you do not need to complete this form. Please refer to the SEND Admissions page on the Surrey County Council website for further guidance, or contact your local SEND team.
If you would like your child (Y6 or Y11) to continue at their current school for the next key stage then you should put this as your first and only preference. Providing the school continues to be suitable for your child's needs then they will not be expected to move schools.
Before completing this form please ensure you have read through the School Admissions Guidance for Children with an EHCP booklet.
If you would like to see how we use your personal data please read our privacy notice.
1. Your child's details
Child's home address
This must be the child's normal place of residence or in cases of shared custody, the address at which a child spends the majority of their time.
2. Children in public care
3. School Preferences
For more information about the types of school you can express as a preference, and how the Local Authority will consider your preferences please see the School Admissions Guidance for Children with an EHCP booklet.
5. Parent/guardian/carer's details
1. This form is for applicants whose Education Health and Care Plan is maintained by Surrey County Council only.
2. If you are applying for a school place for twins or other children from a multiple birth you must complete a separate application for each child.
3. The address on the front of the form must be the child's permanent place of residence. In cases of shared custody, the address should be the one at which the child spends majority of their time. An application can only be made from a single address and only one application can be made for each child.
4. A sibling will be considered to be a brother or sister (that is, another child of the same parents, whether living at the same address or not), a half-brother or half-sister, or a step-brother or step-sister, or an adoptive or foster sibling ordinarily living as part of the same family unit at the same address. A child will be given sibling priority if they have a sibling on roll at the school concerned and that sibling is still expected to be on roll at that school at the time of the child's admission.
5. In considering your school requests, you should also note Surrey's Travel Assistance Policy for Children and Young People with SEND . If the school you request is not the nearest appropriate provision to your home address, this will affect your child's eligibility for travel assistance.
6. If you are unsure whether you have parental responsibility for the child please see Government issued guidance on parental rights and responsibilities
7. Moving house - If you move at any time after submitting your application, you must inform your caseworker in writing with evidence of your new address. This may affect the way your application will be considered.
8. If you would like any advice on completing your form, please contact your SEND caseworker.
For more information about how we use your information please see our Corporate Privacy Notice and the Children, Schools and Families Privacy Notice.
Follow us on social media