Skip to main content

Planning Enforcement Enquiry/Complaint Report

A to Z | Login | Register | Forgot password? | Data Protection

Please complete all fields marked *. Hover your mouse over anyExample of help marks for additional help.
Before completing this form please refer to our 'Planning enforcement of minerals and waste web page for details of the types of authorised and unauthorised activity that we deal with. Your complaints will be investigated and you will receive a response explaining what, if any, action has been taken.

Your details

Name and location of the site
If not sure then type in 'Other' and complete Other Desciption
eg Land adjacent to , Land opposite, etc

Extraction of minerals or the disposal, storage, processing or deposit of waste
Enter the date it happened


Status of person responsible for alleged breach (if known)

Should you wish to submit further information or photographs, these can be sent to us at the following address: Enforcement Team, Room 391, Surrey County Council, County Hall, Penrhyn Road, Kingston, KT1 2DY. Or by email to Attachments must not exceed a total of 6 megabytes in size. Please quote the automated acknowledgement reference given to this form on all communications.
If you have completed all the fields marked *, then please click "Submit".