Skip to main content

A to Z of forms

A to Z | Login | Register | Forgot password? | Data Protection

Form Description
Watercourse Consent Application to request permanent or temporary consent for works on an ordinary watercourse (ditch, stream, culvert etc.,)
Wedding Venue Licence Application Application for a new licence or to renew a licence for approval of premises to hold marriage and civil partnership ceremonies.