Skip to main content

A to Z of forms

A to Z | Login | Register | Forgot password? | Data Protection

Form Description
Canals- report a fault Report a fault online
Carer's enquiry Form for enquiries/feedback for carers
Ceremonies Enquiries Enquiries to the Registration Service
Ceremony ceremony checklist Checklist for ceremonies
Chaperone application Application to become a chaperone
Checklist for Civil Partnership Ceremony Checklist for Civil Partnership
Checklist for Civil Partnership conversion to Marriage Checklist for converting a Civil Partnership to a Marriage
Checklist for civil partnership or marriage ceremony Checklist for ceremonies
Checklist for naming ceremony Naming ceremony at register office or licensed venue
Checklist for Renewal of Vows Ceremony Checklist for a renewal of vows ceremony
Childcare This form should be used by parents and carers to submit enquiries to Surrey Family Information Service. We are a free, impartial information service for families with children aged 0 to 25. For more information visit
Childcare Setting Vacancies This form is for childcare provider groups and settings in Surrey to submit childcare vacancies to Funded Early Education Team for accessing by parents.
Childminder Vacancies This form should only be used by registered childminders who live within Surrey County Council's borders to register vacancies. We will make your information available to parents on the childcare finder.
Children Missing Education Please use this form to raise a concern that a statutory school age child (and who lives in Surrey) is missing from education because they may not have a school place and are not being educated otherwise (eg: in alternative provision or elective home education) nb Please do not use this form for children who are on the roll of a school but not attending. Instead please contact the area Education Welfare Service who are responsible for monitoring school attendance
Civil Partnership Ceremony Checklist Checklist for Civil Partnership
Civil partnership checklist Checklist for ceremonies
Civil Partnership conversion to Marriage checklist Checklist for converting a Civil Partnership to a Marriage
Complaints form The quickest and easiest way to make a complaint about one of our services is to use our online complaints form.
Contact Surrey History Centre Use this form to contact Surrey History Centre