Skip to main content

Highways problems and enquiries

You can use this page to report a problem or make an enquiry relating to Surrey's highways.

Please select the subject that relates most closely to your problem or enquiry from the list below. You can use the A to Z to help you find the subject. If we don't deal with this ourselves, we'll direct you to who does.

Information about our response timescales can be found on our Highways Customer Charter page.


Obstructed access or driveway Find out information above white line marking across an accessway to help prevent it from being obstructed
Obstruction blocking the road Report an obstruction blocking passage of the highway
Obstruction on verge or pavement Report an obstruction on the verge or pavement
Oil spill on the road Report hazardous material on the highway
Other street furniture damage (e.g. fences, walls) Report damage to street furniture
Outdoor events Submit an enquiry about a street party or event. You can find out information online about public events on the road
Overgrown grass verge (Tandridge and Mole Valley only) Log an enquiry about a grass verge
Overgrown hedge Log an enquiry about hedgerow
Overgrown trees or vegetation report Log an enquiry about trees or vegetation
Ownership of land Log an enquiry about land ownership