Skip to main content

Highways problems and enquiries

You can use this page to report a problem or make an enquiry relating to Surrey's highways.

Please select the subject that relates most closely to your problem or enquiry from the list below. You can use the A to Z to help you find the subject. If we don't deal with this ourselves, we'll direct you to who does.

Information about our response timescales can be found on our Highways Customer Charter page.


Grass verge general enquiry Log an enquiry about a grass verge
Grass verge overgrown (Tandridge and Mole Valley only) Log an enquiry about a grass verge
Grit bin - empty Let us know about an empty grit bin. To find out how we deal with empty grit bins, please see our webpage
Grit bin damaged or missing Report a damaged or missing grit bin
Grit bin request Find out how to request a grit bin
Guard rails damaged Report damage to street furniture
Gully blocked Report a blocked drain or gully
Gully loose, broken, rocking or cracked Report an issue with a broken Drain / Gully