Skip to main content

Highways problems and enquiries

You can use this page to report a problem or make an enquiry relating to Surrey's highways.

Please select the subject that relates most closely to your problem or enquiry from the list below. You can use the A to Z to help you find the subject. If we don't deal with this ourselves, we'll direct you to who does.

Information about our response timescales can be found on our Highways Customer Charter page.


Fallen tree blocking the road Call us to report an emergency trees problem. Find out here how we define an emergency
Fallen tree not blocking road Log an enquiry about trees or vegetation
Filming licence request Find out information about applying for a permit or licence
Fire hydrant issue or query Report an issue or query about a fire hydrant to Surrey Fire and Rescue Service
Flooding from rivers Find contact details for the Environment Agency to report flooding from rivers or waterways
Flooding Report a flooding problem (not from rivers)
Fly tipping Report fly tipping
Footway or footpath in disrepair Log a report or enquiry about the footway