Skip to main content

Highways problems and enquiries

You can use this page to report a problem or make an enquiry relating to Surrey's highways.

Please select the subject that relates most closely to your problem or enquiry from the list below. You can use the A to Z to help you find the subject. If we don't deal with this ourselves, we'll direct you to who does.

Information about our response timescales can be found on our Highways Customer Charter page.


Banner licence information Find out information about applying for a permit or licence
Banner request form Log a request to erect or have erected a banner or poster
Bench damaged Report damage to street furniture
Bin damaged Report damage to street furniture
Blocked ditch or culvert Report a blocked ditch
Blocked gully or drain Report a blocked drain or gully
Bollard (non-illuminated) damaged or missing Report a damaged or missing bollard (non-illuminated)
Bollards (illuminated), signs (illuminated) and street lights Log a report about a street light, illuminated bollard or sign
Bridge problem or enquiry Make an enquiry or report a fault related to bridges or subways