Esher Church School
- School phase: Primary
- School type: Academy
- Age range: 4 - 11
- Gender: Mixed
- Headteacher: Cathy Bell
- Telephone(s): 01372 463139
- Fax no: 01372 467247
- Latest Ofsted reports: From Ofsted's website
- Borough / district: Elmbridge
- School website: www.esherchurchschool.co.uk/
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Milbourne Lane, Esher, Surrey, KT10 9DU
- DFEE number: 9363337
- View location on map
- Supplementary forms: If you apply for a place at this school, you may need to complete the form below as well as your local authority application form. Check our information booklet (PDF) or the form itself to find out if you need to fill it in.
- Admission arrangements: See full details of the admission arrangements on the school's website or a summary in our information booklet (PDF)
- Allocation of places: View how places were allocated for the last three years
Apply for in year admission, outside the normal admission period: Apply to the school direct on the school managed application form (IYA-SMA). See also our pages about applying for an in-year place.
School admission appeals
- Closing dates: The closing date for appeals to be lodged for September 2017 entry is 17 May 2017. Appeals resulting from in year applications should be heard within 30 school days of being lodged. For details on how to appeal please contact the school direct.