Kings International College For Business And The Arts
- School phase: Secondary
- School type: Foundation School
- Age range: 11 - 16
- Gender: Mixed
- Headteacher: Joanne Luhman
- Telephone(s): 01276 683539
- Fax no: 01276 709503
- Latest Ofsted reports: From Ofsted's website
- Borough / district: Surrey Heath
- Admission authority: The school's governing body
- School website: www.kingsinternational.co.uk/
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Watchetts Drive, Camberley, Surrey, GU15 2PQ
- DFEE number: 9364468
- View location on map
How to apply
See our webpages for information on how to apply for a school place
If you apply for a place at this school, you may need to complete the form below as well as your local authority application form.
Check our information booklet (PDF) or the supplementary form itself to find out if you need to fill it in.
In-year admission form
If you are applying for in-year admission, outside the normal admission period you must apply on Surrey's centrally managed application form (IYA-SCCCMA).
The admission arrangements set out the number of places available as part of the normal admissions round and the criteria which will be used to assess applications when there are more applications than places available. The school's governing body is responsible for the admissions arrangements for this school.
Allocation of places
For details of open days contact the school directly or see the school's website
School admission appeals
- Closing dates: The closing date for appeals to be lodged for September 2018 entry is 29 March 2018. Appeals resulting from in year applications should be heard within 30 school days of being lodged. For more information please refer to the Guidance Notes.
- Guidance notes:
Guidance notes for KS2/3+ Admission Appeals (children aged 7 - 16)
- Online Appeal form:
Online School Admission Appeal form KS2/3+ (children aged 7 - 16)
- PDF Appeal form:
PDF Admission Appeal form KS2/3+ (children aged 7 - 16)