Badshot Lea Village Infant School
- School phase: Infant
- School type: Community School
- Age range: 4 - 7
- Gender: Mixed
- Headteacher: Gemma Ball
- Telephone(s): 01252 320883
- Fax no: 01252 320891
- Latest Ofsted reports: From Ofsted's website
- Borough / district: Waverley
- Admission authority: Surrey County Council
- Specialist SEN provision: Communication and Interaction Needs
- Type of SEN resource: Mainstream School with SEN
- Other comments: Infant Specialist Centre Social Communication Needs
- School website: www.badshot-lea.surrey.sch.uk/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Badshot Lea Road, Badshot Lea, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 9LE
- DFEE number: 9362415
- View location on map
How to apply
See our webpages for information on how to apply for a school place
If you apply for a place at this school, you may need to complete the form below as well as your local authority application form.
Check our information booklet (PDF) or the supplementary form itself to find out if you need to fill it in.
In-year admission form
If you are applying for in-year admission, outside the normal admission period you must apply on Surrey's centrally managed application form (IYA-SCCCMA).
The admission arrangements set out the number of places available as part of the normal admissions round and the criteria which will be used to assess applications when there are more applications than places available. Surrey County Council is responsible for the admissions arrangements for this school.
Allocation of places
For details of open days contact the school directly or see the school's website
School admission appeals
- Closing dates:
The closing date for appeals to be lodged for September 2021 entry is 17 May 2021. Appeals resulting from in year applications should be heard within 30 school days of being lodged. For more information please refer to the Guidance Notes. Appeals will be heard remotely by audio conference call unless the National Covid situation changes. You will be advised of the exact process when you receive details of your appeal hearing.
- Guidance notes:
KS1 Guidance Notes (children aged 4 - 7)
- Online appeal form:
Online School Admission Appeal form KS1 (children aged 4 - 7)
- PDF appeal form:
KS1 Admission Appeal form - PDF format