Weybourne Infant School
- Closure information: This school is closed
- Closure date: 09/01/2016
- Re-opening date: Not supplied
- School phase: Infant
- School type: Community School
- Age range: 4 - 7
- Gender: Mixed
- Headteacher: Larry Peppin (interim)
- Telephone(s): 01252 669340
- Fax no: 01252 669341
- Education area: South West
- Borough / district: Waverley
- Other comments: School has amalgamated with William Cobbett Primary School
- School website: www.weybourne.surrey.sch.uk
- Address: Knights Road, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 9DA
- DFEE number: 9362392
- View location on map
- Admission arrangements: See full details of Surrey County Council's admission arrangements or a summary in our information booklet (PDF)
- Allocation of places: View how places were allocated for the last four years
Apply for in year admission, outside the normal admission period: Apply on Surrey's centrally managed application form (IYA-SCCCMA). See also our pages about applying for an in-year place.
Allocation of places for September 2014
Allocation of places for September 2015
The 2015 published admission number (PAN) for this school is 40. The PAN is the number of pupils the school intends to admit.
The total number of school places offered for September 2015 was 40
Places for September 2015 will be allocated using the following criteria:
- 1. Looked after and previously looked after children: 0
2. Exceptional social or medical need: 0
3. Siblings: 15
4. Children who have the school as the nearest to their home address: 25
5. Others by distance: 0
This data was correct as of 16 April 2015
The 2014 published admission number (PAN) for this school was 40. The PAN is the number of pupils the school intends to admit.
The total number of primary school places offered for September 2014 was 40.
Places were allocated to the following pupils.
- 1. Looked after children and previously looked after children: 0
2. Exceptional social/medical need: 1
3. Siblings at the time of admission: 14
4. Nearest school: 25
5. Others by distance: 0
Centrally offered: 0
Late applications: 0
Children with a statement of special educational needs: 0
Furthest distance (in the final criterion offered): 0.651km
This data was correct as of 16 April 2014.
School admission appeals
- Closing dates: The closing date for appeals to be lodged for September 2018 entry is 15 May 2018. Appeals resulting from in year applications should be heard within 30 school days of being lodged. For more information please refer to the Guidance Notes.