St Bede's School
Name | Phase | Type | Age | Postcode | Location | New schools | Closures | Search
Schools that cater for special educational needs
- School phase: Secondary
- School type: Voluntary Aided
- Age range: 11 - 18
- Gender: Mixed
- Headteacher: Mr A Powell
- Telephone(s): 01737 214071
- Fax no: 01737 212118
- Latest Ofsted reports: From Ofsted's website
- Borough / district: Reigate & Banstead
- Admission authority: The school's governing body
- School website: www.st-bedes.surrey.sch.uk/
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Carlton Road, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 2LQ
- DFEE number: 9364622
- View location on map
How to apply
See our webpages for information on how to apply for a school place
If you apply for a place at this school, you may need to complete the form below as well as your local authority application form.
Check our information booklet (PDF) or the supplementary form itself to find out if you need to fill it in.
- Supplementary information form
- Supplementary information form - clergy
- Supplementary information form - sixth form
In-year admission form
If you are applying for in-year admission, outside the normal admission period you must apply to the school direct on the school managed application form (IYA-SMA).
See full details of the admission arrangements on the school's website or a summary in our information booklet (PDF)
The admission arrangements set out the number of places available as part of the normal admissions round and the criteria which will be used to assess applications when there are more applications than places available. The school's governing body is responsible for the admissions arrangements for this school.
Allocation of places
View how places were allocated for the last three years
For details of open days contact the school directly or see the school's website