Ewhurst Church Of England (Aided) Infant School
- School phase: Infant
- School type: Voluntary Aided
- Age range: 4 - 7
- Gender: Mixed
- Headteacher: Mrs J A Dyer
- Telephone(s): 01483 277291
- Fax no: 01483 548338
- Latest Ofsted reports: From Ofsted's website
- Borough / district: Waverley
- School website: www.ewhurst.surrey.sch.uk/
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: The Street, Ewhurst, Cranleigh, Surrey, GU6 7PX
- DFEE number: 9363344
- View location on map
- Supplementary forms: If you apply for a place at this school, you may need to complete the form below as well as your local authority application form. Check our information booklet (PDF) or the form itself to find out if you need to fill it in.
- Admission arrangements: See full details of the admission arrangements on the school's website or a summary in our information booklet (PDF)
- Allocation of places: View how places were allocated for the last three years
Apply for in year admission, outside the normal admission period: Apply to the school direct on the school managed application form (IYA-SMA). See also our pages about applying for an in-year place.
School admission appeals
- Closing dates: For details on how to appeal and closing dates please contact the school direct.