Loseley Fields Primary School
- School phase: Primary
- School type: Academy
- Age range: 4 - 11
- Gender: Mixed
- Headteacher: Amanda Pedder
- Telephone(s): 01483 416477
- Fax no: 01483 416477
- Latest Ofsted reports: From Ofsted's website
- Borough / district: Waverley
- Admission authority: The academy trust
- Specialist SEN provision: Learning and Additional Needs
- Type of SEN resource: Mainstream School with SEN
- Other comments: Junior Specialist Centre LAN
- School website: www.loseleyfields.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Green Lane, Godalming, Surrey, GU7 3TB
- DFEE number: 9363939
- View location on map
How to apply
See our webpages for information on how to apply for a school place
If you apply for a place at this school, you may need to complete the form below as well as your local authority application form.
Check our information booklet (PDF) or the supplementary form itself to find out if you need to fill it in.
In-year admission form
If you are applying for in-year admission, outside the normal admission period you must apply on Surrey's centrally managed application form (IYA-SCCCMA).
The admission arrangements set out the number of places available as part of the normal admissions round and the criteria which will be used to assess applications when there are more applications than places available. The academy trust is responsible for the admissions arrangements for this school.
Allocation of places
For details of open days contact the school directly or see the school's website
School admission appeals
- Closing dates:
Appeals resulting from in-year applications should be heard within 30 school days of being lodged. For more information please refer to the Guidance Notes.
- Guidance notes:
KS1 Guidance Notes (children aged 4 - 7)
KS2/3+ Guidance Notes (children aged 7-16)
- Online appeal form:
Online School Admission Appeal form KS1 (children aged 4 - 7)
Online School Admission Appeal form KS2/3+ (children aged 7 - 16)
- PDF appeal form:
KS1 Admission Appeal form - PDF format
KS2/3+ Admission Appeal form - PDF format