Ewhurst Church Of England (Aided) Infant School
- School phase: Infant
- School type: Voluntary Aided
- Age range: 4 - 7
- Gender: Mixed
- Headteacher: Mr Chris Elston (interim)
- Telephone(s): 01483 277291
- Fax no: 01483 548338
- Latest Ofsted reports: From Ofsted's website
- Borough / district: Waverley
- Admission authority: The school's governing body
- School website: www.ewhurst.surrey.sch.uk/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: The Street, Ewhurst, Cranleigh, Surrey, GU6 7PX
- DFEE number: 9363344
- View location on map
How to apply
See our webpages for information on how to apply for a school place
If you apply for a place at this school, you may need to complete the form below as well as your local authority application form.
Check our information booklet (PDF) or the supplementary form itself to find out if you need to fill it in.
In-year admission form
If you are applying for in-year admission, outside the normal admission period you must apply on Surrey's centrally managed application form (IYA-SCCCMA).
The admission arrangements set out the number of places available as part of the normal admissions round and the criteria which will be used to assess applications when there are more applications than places available. The school's governing body is responsible for the admissions arrangements for this school.
Allocation of places
For details of open days contact the school directly or see the school's website