Bishop David Brown School
- School phase: Secondary
- School type: Community School
- Age range: 11 - 16
- Gender: Mixed
- Headteacher: Mr S Shephard
- Telephone(s): 01932 349696
- Fax no: 01932 349175
- Latest Ofsted reports: From Ofsted's website
- Education area: North West
- Specialist SEN provision: Hearing Impairment
- School website: www.bdb.surrey.sch.uk
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Albert Drive, Woking, Surrey, GU21 5RF
- View location on map
- Admission arrangements: View Surrey County Council's admission arrangements
- Applications for in year admissions: Apply on Surrey's centrally managed application form (IYA-SCCCMA)
Allocation of places:
The 2014 published admission number (PAN) for this school was 120. The PAN is the number of pupils the local authority intends to admit to the school.
The total number of secondary school places offered for September 2014 was 189. This school is intending to drop back to an exceeded PAN of 150 by September 2014.
Places were allocated to the following pupils.
- Looked after children and previously looked after children: 0
- Exceptional social/medical need: 0
- Siblings at the time of admission: 38
- Nearest school: 39
- Others by distance: 42
Centrally offered: 66
Late applications: 0
Children with a statement of special educational needs: 4
This data was correct as of 3 March 2014.
School admission appeals
- Closing dates: Closing date for appeals to be lodged for September 2014 entry is 31 March 2014. For timescales on lodging and hearing immediate entry appeals please refer to the Guidance Notes..
- Guidance notes:
Guidance notes for KS2/3+ Admission Appeals (children aged 7 - 16)
- Online Appeal form:
Online School Admission Appeal form KS2/3+ (children aged 7 - 16)
- PDF Appeal form:
PDF Admission Appeal form KS2/3+ (children aged 7 - 16)