Guildford Grove Primary School
- School phase: Primary
- School type: Community School
- Age range: 3 - 11
- Gender: Mixed
- Headteacher: Mrs E A Corlett
- Telephone(s): 01483 504713
- Fax no: 01483 306907
- Latest Ofsted reports: From Ofsted's website
- School has provision for maintained nursery classes: Yes
- Education area: South West
- Specialist SEN provision: Hearing Impairment
- School website: www.guildfordgrove.surrey.sch.uk
- Address: Southway, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 8YD
- View location on map
- Admission arrangements: View Surrey County Council's admission arrangements
- Applications for in year admissions: Apply on Surrey's centrally managed application form (IYA-SCCCMA)
Allocation of places:
The 2014 published admission number (PAN) for this school was 60. The PAN is the number of pupils the local authority intends to admit to the school.
The total number of primary school places offered for September 2014 was 60.
Places were allocated to the following pupils.
- 1. Looked after children and previously looked after children: 0
2. Exceptional social/medical need: 1
3. Siblings at the time of admission: 18
4. Nearest school: 23
5. Others by distance: 5
Centrally offered: 11
Late applications: 1
Children with a statement of special educational needs: 1
This data was correct as of 16 April 2014.
School admission appeals
- Closing dates: Closing date for appeals to be lodged for September 2014 entry is 20 May 2014. For timescales on lodging and hearing immediate entry appeals please refer to the Guidance Notes.
- Guidance notes:
Guidance notes for KS1 Admission Appeals (children aged 4 - 7),
Guidance notes for KS2/3+ Admission Appeals (children aged 7 - 16)
- Online Appeal form:
Online School Admission Appeal form KS1 (children aged 4 - 7),
Online School Admission Appeal form KS2/3+ (children aged 7 - 16)
- PDF Appeal form:
PDF Admission Appeal form KS1 (children aged 4 - 7),
PDF Admission Appeal form KS2/3+ (children aged 7 - 16)