Guildford Grove Primary School
- School phase: Primary
- School type: Community School
- Age range: 3 - 11
- Gender: Mixed
- Headteacher: Rona Mackie (Head of School) and Elizabeth Corlett (Executive Headteacher)
- Telephone(s): 01483 504713
- Fax no: 01483 306907
- Latest Ofsted reports: From Ofsted's website
- School has provision for maintained nursery classes: Yes
- Education area: South West
- Specialist SEN provision: Hearing Impairment
- School website: www.guildfordgrove.surrey.sch.uk
- Address: Southway, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 8YD
- DFEE number: 9362963
- View location on map
- Admission arrangements: View Surrey County Council's admission arrangements
- Applications for in year admissions: Apply on Surrey's centrally managed application form (IYA-SCCCMA)
Allocation of places for September 2014
Allocation of places for September 2015
The 2015 published admission number (PAN) for this school is 60. The PAN is the number of pupils the school intends to admit.
The total number of primary places offered for September 2015 was 60.
Places for September 2015 were allocated to the following pupils:
1. Looked after and previously looked after children: 0
2. Exceptional social or medical need: 0
3. Siblings: 34
4. Children who have the school as the nearest to their home address: 17
5. Any other children: 8
Children with a statement of special educational needs or an education, health and care plan: 1
Furthest distance (in the final criterion offered): 2.779km
This data was correct as of 16 April 2015.
The 2014 published admission number (PAN) for this school was 60. The PAN is the number of pupils the school intends to admit.
The total number of primary school places offered for September 2014 was 60. All applicants who applied on time were offered a place.
Places were allocated to the following pupils.
- 1. Looked after children and previously looked after children: 0
2. Exceptional social/medical need: 1
3. Siblings at the time of admission: 18
4. Nearest school: 23
5. Others by distance: 5
Centrally offered: 11
Late applications: 1
Children with a statement of special educational needs: 1
This data was correct as of 16 April 2014.
School admission appeals
- Closing dates: School admission appeals should be heard within 30 school days of being lodged. For more information on timescales on lodging and hearing immediate entry appeals please refer to the Guidance Notes.
- Guidance notes:
Guidance notes for KS1 Admission Appeals (children aged 4 - 7),
Guidance notes for KS2/3+ Admission Appeals (children aged 7 - 16)
- Online Appeal form:
Online School Admission Appeal form KS1 (children aged 4 - 7),
Online School Admission Appeal form KS2/3+ (children aged 7 - 16)
- PDF Appeal form:
PDF Admission Appeal form KS1 (children aged 4 - 7),
PDF Admission Appeal form KS2/3+ (children aged 7 - 16)