Ewhurst Church Of England (Aided) Infant School
- School phase: Infant
- School type: Voluntary Aided
- Age range: 4 - 7
- Gender: Mixed
- Headteacher: Mrs J A Dyer
- Telephone(s): 01483 277291
- Fax no: 01483 548338
- Latest Ofsted reports: From Ofsted's website
- Education area: South West
- School website: www.ewhurst.surrey.sch.uk/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: The Street, Ewhurst, Cranleigh, Surrey, GU6 7PX
- View location on map
- Supplementary forms: Some schools ask for extra information to consider as part of your application for a school place. You must supply this on the school's supplementary form(s):
- Admission arrangements: Details of the admission arrangements are available on the school's website
- Applications for in year admissions: Apply to the school direct on the school managed application form (IYA-SMA)
The 2014 published admission number (PAN) for this school was 30. The PAN is the number of pupils the local authority intends to admit to the school.
The total number of primary school places offered for September 2014 was 30.
Places were allocated to the following pupils.
1. Looked after children and previously looked after children: 0
2. Exceptional Circumstances: 1
3. Siblings at the time of application: 13
4. Siblings of former pupils who have left the school in the three years prior to application: 1
5. Children who live in the Ecclesiastical Parish of Ewhurst and Ellens Green and also those that live in Okewood Hill and Walliswood: 15
6. Children who have been baptised into the Church of England: 0
7. Baptised children of other Christian denominations: 0
8. Children whose parents are of the Christian faith and attend their local church regularly (monthly) for at least two years: 0
9. Children living outside the area specified in criterion 5 whose parents wish their child to attend this Church of England school: 0
Children with a statement of special educational needs: 0
Furthest distance (where distance is the deciding criterion): 4.746km
This data was correct as of 16 April 2014.
School admission appeals
- Closing dates: For details on how to appeal and closing dates please contact the school direct.